The College welcomes enrolment applications throughout the whole year. It is important to remember, for students in Year 11 and 12, they need to attend most of the year to enable them to complete their course requirements. Therefore, the College may not be able to enrol students into some courses if they enrol too late in a school year.
All students enrolling at the College must have a completed enrolment form completed by a parent or guardian. Once complete, please return the form to the College office so an enrolment interview can be made with the College Principal.
- Expression of Interest – Complete the online expression of interest form.
- Application – Download the Enrolment Application Form. The application must be filled by the parent or guardian and returned to the school via post, fax, or email (see mail, fax, and address).
- Interview – The College will consider the application and contact the parent or guardian to arrange an interview with the parent or guardian and the student. At the interview, the parent or guardian will be required to bring the student’s birth certificate and academic history, and any other materials relevant to the student’s past and future performance.
- Agreement – If a student is accepted, the parent and guardian and the College finalise the enrolment agreement.
Please ensure you attach the following supporting documentation:
- Birth Certificate – if you don’t have one, the College can help you apply for one or to get a copy
- Health Care Card
- Medicare Card
- Immunisation Records
- NAPLAN results
- Report Cards – two semesters